Thursday 4 December 2008

Out And About Last Night,

sometimes Diana feels a bit cold in the go-go's that we go to, so last time we went to the market I bought a couple of shawls for her, so last night she was as warm as toast,
the perspex sheets at the top and bottom end of Soi Blues Factory have now had advertisements placed on them by a club called Goodfellers, it is located upstairs where the 19th. Hole used to be, I suppose the name will change to Soi Goodfellas,
as we walked by some of the staff dressed in suits were handing out the notes above, I am guessing it is good for 100 baht, notice the letter "f" in Goodfellas is a gun, I wonder if you have to bring your own! after meeting Doc. Jeff, Jay and Pricil in Sisterz and having a chat with Tom and Grieg we went over to Nick and Maureen's for a chat and a drink,
and for a night cap into Champions where we bumped into Big Jim, Brian and another guy whoses name escapes me, then a bite to eat,
and head past the food stalls,
to cross Second Road and off to get our motorcycle taxi's home, Cheers!

1 comment:

Jil Wrinkle said...

It looks like "Goodrellas" to me.