Thursday 18 December 2008

Out And About Last Night,

yesterday Mark and Uncasar arrived back from the River Kwai, and in a strange coincidence stayed at the same place that I did last year but on the opposite side of the river, then it was up and out on the town, first stop to see Tom and Grieg in Sisterz where we were joined by Jeff and Da,
then a walk past Litalano restaurant,
and Hot Girls ago-go, although it looks crowded in Walking Street I would say this is the quietest I have ever seen it at this time of the year, remember I have been here for every Christmas and New Year since 1982, if it does not improve soon there will, I think, be more than a few bars up for sale in the New Year,
then to Nick and Maureen's, just opposite Maureen's bar the Christmas decorations had been put up on the steps of Polo,
whilst there Big Jim called in,
so it was "Cheers!" all round, after a few drinks there we called in to see Juu in Champions, then home to bed, sweet dreams!

No comments: