Saturday 17 January 2009

A Busy Day On Friday,

first thing water Jeff's plants, looking over the bay what could be better? but then I noticed a dark patch just in front of the boat at the center off the picture,
I zoomed the camera in but I am still not sure what it was, I just hope not oil,
Diana plant watering service hard at work!
we then decided to go down the hill towards Bali Hai pier and grab a late breakfast/early lunch, this is the car park, there is a restaurant at both ends of it, we went to the one with the wooden furniture,
it has nice view of the sea which on this day was a bit rough as there was a bit of wind,
passenger boat to Koh Larn in the distance,
view looking towards, Royal Cliff,
Diana making the view even better!
naturally I improved her view as well!
a few bits of spray over the rocks, Diana said I should have got the rocks from my aquarium from here, but some one would have spent a few days in the monkey house!
I started with a very nice ice coffee, 60 baht,
we then had chicken fried rice at 80 baht each, a little expensive but worth it for the view,
this boat looked like a mini contender for the series "Deadliest Catch"
view of the restaurant looking back towards the Royal Cliff,
later Nick,
and Maureen,
and Ta-Taa called round for a couple of beers, we also picked up Juu's pool cue, light bulbs for the outside lights and fitted them, syphoned out some more water from one of my aquariums and bought chicken, pork, salad and drinks for Saturdays bar-b-q, so it was a busy day for us!

No comments: