Tuesday 24 February 2009

The Night Before We Left,

it was time to wash the car, so Diana decided to clean it before we went out for a bite to eat,
and for a quick drink, to see Juu,
so it was off to the food stalls on Third road,
it always surprises me to see all of the red hot charcoal blazing away, especially with no way to stop people from accidentally walking into it,
plus the boiling hot soup on top would mess up your health insurance!
as you may know I enjoy looking at and riding motorcycles and always try to take a snap of any that I see on our travels, well whilst waiting for our soup I spotted this one, a 3 person people carrier, notice the third seat for the ankle bitter!
as a desert Diana fancied a mango with sweet rice,
and I have to say the rice was really sweet as it was covered in sugar and Carnation milk, then home to eat and get dressed up for a night on the town,

No comments: