Thursday 12 February 2009

Now Look At The Guy On The Left,

do you think he is over 18 years old? well staff in the Tesco Express store in St Annes, Lancashire did not think so, he was refused a packet of cigarettes as he could not prove his age, as Mr Earls, a retired labourer, said: 'I honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing - I've never heard of anything so bizarre, 'I actually turn 60 this year and I certainly look my age, I walk with a zimmer frame! Mr Earls, who is single, suffers from osteoporosis and has had to use a walking frame since he broke both his hips a few years ago, as he did not want to walk all the way back home to find ID, Mr Earls had to call a friend, Patricia Ritchie, 39, to ask her to buy some cigarettes for him. She said: 'You would think they could exercise a little bit of discretion, there is no way anybody could think James is under 18 - the world has gone mad, as one commenter said, "That is why I never shop in TESCOS they ask me a 60 years old for I.D to buy Alcohol I also had shopping with me, what Happened I just left the shop with out the goods and did not pay them and told them I will never shop here again" Tesco Express and their staff at St Annes, Lancashire, you are all IDIOTS!

No comments: