Tuesday 28 April 2009

Monday And A Bit Of Shopping,

whilst at Friendship, and nearly opposite it there is this place, if ever you want a parcel beautifully wrapped this photo store is the one to go to, it sounds strange to go to a photo shop for gift wrapping, but there it is, the reason why we went there today was to get my two copies of my new 5 year licences laminated, I keep these with me rather than the originals that I keep in the safe at home, if I lose the copies no great problem, but losing the originals is more hassle than I care to think about, well Monday night, so it was the Tudors, the quickest hour on television, (well 50 minuets), Jonathan Rhys Meyers, plays Henry V111, although a little short for the role (Henry was 6 foot) he comes over remarkably well, you may have also seen him in the latest HUGO aftershave advertisements on True Vision and in a bit of great news, (for Diana and myself) I have just found out there is a third series, this will be after Henry dies and Jane Seymour (Annabelle Wallis) has taken the throne as the new queen of England, great television for a change.

No comments: