Tuesday 14 April 2009

Monday And Off To The Dentists,

I had a bit more work done on two root canals, then back to 388 for a cup of tea, when I returned Precil and Diana were playing on the computer,
Jay was having a cuppa,
then Mark called in for a chat, after a couple of hours it was down to the food stalls, more chicken soup, still only 60 baht for two generous portions,
Diana waiting for the soup,
we have for the past week or more had lots of rain, I guess that is one of the reasons that this tree next to the food stalls has burst into flower,
and very nice it looked to,
on the way back we also stopped at the second market for some mango milk for Diana, I guess I should say some thing about the "troubles" out here, well apart from a couple of days of traffic delays, (and that was mainly due to the conference) we have seen no impact on our lives out here, in Bangkok it is a different story, but that is over 100 kilometers away and the good news is that it appears to be running out of steam even as I type this, what will happen next? who knows, we will just keep to having a good time, speaking of which April 14th. is a good day for me, 59 years old and looking forward to my free bus pass next year, we are off to Prechai Seafood in the afternoon for small birthday party see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Stan.

-Harris

Anonymous said...

happy birthday mR.kemp...hehe send my regards to the girls....i miss them..

xoxo


epril and jil