Wednesday 22 April 2009

Off To Immigration Again,

this time to apply for two certificates of residence, this is so that I can renew my five year car and bike driving licences, before I left Mark and Anchisa called in for a cup of tea and a chat, Mark had just returned from immigration getting a extension to his visa and said he had a long conversation with Joe who was there renewing his work permit, you can imagine my surprise when I saw Joe later in the afternoon still there! but on the other hand I just wish we, in the UK, had such a strict regime when it comes to illegal immigrants, work permits and the right to stay in the UK and I certainly wish we had the Thai "if you are caught you are out" policy! then home to watch a bit of television, although I had seen it before Ice Station Zebra was on, a good movie for it's time, then off to bed, I have to get up early for my medical for my driving licences.

No comments: