Tuesday 26 May 2009

Although We Did Not Need Any Shopping We Went To Lotus So Diana Could Have A Ice Cream,

Swensens will be the financial ruin of me! but the ice cream and milkshake were delicious neither the less! whilst there we did decide to pick up some rum and raisin ice cream for John Boy's going home curry this evening,
then to the day time market for some fresh fruit,
these Rambutan (Ngor) were 15 baht a kilo,
where as these were 10 baht a kilo, must be a different variety of Rambutan, dragon fruit (Gair-ow Mang Gorn), I have to say these are the strangest fruit I have seen out here, but for me not much in the flavour department,
mangosteen (Thai Name: Mangkoot) are now every where, their season is in full swing,
a rice milk for Diana,
then home for the evenings curry, well the girls had a selection of papaya poc-poc, with mussells and seafood,
whilst upstairs Mark,
John Boy,
Big Jim,
and myself all tucked into a huge curry, mainly chicken we had a selection of tikka marsala, butter and vindaloos,
Mark also supplied a very fine bottle of Alice White, which was excellent, after we had eaten more than our stomachs could bare, we chatted for about a couple of hours, funnily enough John Boy and myself had just watched a fictional program about why some one was killing old dogs, then it was time to wish John Boy a safe trip to the UK, he will be back in 5 weeks or so but by then I will be on my way to the UK, so Steve get the vodka and sodas ready, see you soon!

No comments: