Thursday 7 May 2009

A Quite But Expensive Day But A Busy Night,

Wednesday started out with a trip to Loxinfo, my Internet fees were due, 2,200 baht a month for 256 kit-cats per crocodile on my own satellite, really slow but I was removed from ADSL a few years ago as my house was to far from the port, in other words so many people had been put on it places like mine were taken off, I tried dial up but it was always an issue with the burglar alarm, so 1 year pay in advance 23,000 a year, a bit of a discount as if I pay every month over 1 year it would be 26,400, then to get some forms photocopied for Diana's double entry to Lao, I am always used to paying 5 baht a copy at immigration, but we called into a office near Loxinfo, only 1 baht per copy, nice little earner for the booth at immigration! then in the evening we were out on the town,
Diana looking as beautiful as ever, just after arriving at the Marine Plaza,
a little quite on Walking Street, but so easy to get around!
every time we walk past Lucifers I wonder what their electric bill must be like, from memory the human body must experience a rise or fall of at least 3 degrees (Fahrenheit) to record a change in temperature, as we walk past the open front of the bar we are always blasted by cool air from the air conditioners, it must cost a fortune to run them,
then we are meet by the outside staff at Sisterz, always smiling and happy to see us,
and pose for the picture, Tom was there tonight, but unfortunately Grieg was not as he was not feeling to well, whilst there John Boy called in with one of his friends, and Manfred also called in, it was then over see Juu in Champions, when we arrived Big Jim was already there, also a complete surprise was that Russ from Mirage was also there having a whale of a time!
all to soon off for home, but first a chicken leg for me, some sweet corn for Diana,
and delicious it looked to,
I thought about some fruit, but decided it was to healthy!
squid are defiantly not to my taste,
just a stick or two for Diana,
and did I mention about the two slices of pizza?
not many customers in the restaurant tonight,
next to the restaurant Coyotee's has closed for a week for redecoration's, also Dino has put on the web it was time to get rid of some members of staff who were less than honest,
now back to the pizza's being wrapped up,
next time I must try a kebab instead of a chicken leg, well another nice evening out, now home to bed!

No comments: