Monday 8 June 2009

Diana Woke Up Not Feeling Well,

which was a shame as Nick and Maureen were coming over for lunch, so we have to arrange another meet up during the week, Diana did not eat all day, but at about 5.30 in the afternoon she felt she would like a little soup, so down to the food stalls,
not very busy today, so I decided to install the new cables for the Philips DVD player we bought last week, instead of yellow (video) with white and red (right and left audio) the new player can also use green, blue, red for the video feed, called a component cable and still red/white for the audio feed, the advantage with this is that you can then use progressive scan to double the number of frames a second that you watch so you get a higher resolution and quality picture, well that all went well until I came to look for the book that came with our 32" Grundig LCD screen, that has got the details of how to put the screen in progressive scan mode, good job Diana was in bed, I turned the house up side down looking for it - with no success at all, to beat it all knowing my luck when I do find it I bet my screen can not progressive scan!
feeling a little better now, Diana only ate the soup, I ended up with all of the chicken, hopefully she will be better on Monday,
whilst Diana was buying some milk in the 7-11, I noticed this Suzuki T125 outside, it was an earlier one than I have seen before with one change from the UK model in that it had a deep valanced touring mud guard, although similar to the T125 this one has a speedometer take off on the right hand side of the front hub, although it is not in use, with the front brake cable going to the left side of the hub, it has a single cylinder but with twin exhausts, similar to a Panther, although that was a 4 stroke, the fins on the barrel are "cut" to give it a larger surface area to aid cooling, it is strange the number of "unusual" bikes there are out here, they all keep reminding me of my misspent youth!

No comments: