Thursday 6 August 2009

I Had A Quite Day Today,

Jay called round in the afternoon for a game of cribbage and a chat, then it was off to town, Mike very kindly called in on his way so he gave me a lift in his car, Riza, Beth and Precil were having a karaoke evening at Mike's house, so it was down to Soi Blues Factory then on to the Bier Kitchen,
Mike at the very quite Walking Street entrance of Soi Blues Factory,
whilst there Jay called in for a chat,
just as we were finishing our meal, then it was off to Sisterz, Tom was there but of course as a customer, the three of us were introduced to Paul, one of the new owners, then John Boy, Big Jim and Joey arrived, so the drinks began, after a couple of hours we went over to see Juu in Champions, and had a couple for the road, then home to the land of nod!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stanley

Been a reader for a while. We are Ozzie & Philo couple in Patty during August. Do you feel like having a drink?

PattayaStan said...

Dear Ozzie, send me your email address and we can meet up, I will not publish your address, as I will deleate it once I have it, have a safe trip, bset regards, Stan, (Diana is in the Philippines)