Monday 3 August 2009

You May Remember That I Have Featured The Art Of Edgar Mueller On The Blog Before,

also that I went to view "The Cave" on my recent trip to London, above is a picture of it at London's Docklands, well Edgar has sent me news of his next two projects, the e-mail below, The next two projects will be in Geldern (Germany) and Ptuj (Slovenia), I will paint a new cave at the occasion of the International Street Painting Festival in Geldern which will take place from the 15.08-16.08.2009. The launch of the painting process will be 10th of August. I hope I will complete the painting until the 15th. I need some good weather to make it in time. Please cross fingers for me. Next will appear in Ptuj (Slovenia). There is a Street Festival held from 24th until 30th of August. I'm glad to continue my project there. I will start painting at the 20.08. and it will take 5 days to finish the painting. if anyone is near either place take a trip to see Edgar at work or the finished picture, if I was near there I know would!

No comments: