Thursday 10 September 2009

Wednesday So We Are Out Tonight,

but first a bit about the train, I had made the curve leading down to the roundhouse a bit to sharp, twice I moved track but it still was not right, so it was major surgery! cut out the hills and move the bridge further back, I hope that will cure the problem, I will find out on Thursday, I am sure I am having more problems than Isambard! but on Thursday Mick and Mass are arriving from Bangkok so there may be no more work on the trains for a few days, I suspect a few hangovers coming on! sigh of relief from everyone!
then it was get ready for a trip to town, a quite Soi Blues Factory, but then it was only 7.30,
and equally quite Walking Street,
we were going to try a different restaurant, but the steak and mushrooms were to much for Diana to walk past,
just opposite the Russian restaurant has closed, whether bankrupt or for refurbishment I do not know, but this is the first restaurant I can remember closing on walking street, so hopefully it will just be a modernisation,
then it was to Dang's bar on the corner of Soi Diana,
Diana as lovely as ever,
view along the bar in Dang's,
across the street is Paris ago-go and Rocket,
whilst there Jay and Precil called in to say hi!
and Wayne took a break from building his house, this week he had a burglar alarm fitted, the same as mine, you can not be to careful out here! Big Jim also called in,
over the road from Dang's is the failed upstairs disco, well the news on the street is that the guys from Mirage have bought it and are going to make it into Pattaya's premiere go-go, the name on the books is Dream Dome, well done to Russ, Lance, Paul and Mark, sorry if I have left anyone out!
up the escalator's and into Dream Dome, I have not found out when it is opening but it must be soon I guess, then off to see Juu in Champions where we were joined by Vic, Jay and Precil, also Doc Jeff called in, then home for a kip!

No comments: