Monday 11 January 2010

Another Couple Of Days In One Go,

Saturday comes around so quickly,
Mr. Tony called in for a cuppa on Friday,
then that evening the yabbie made his most audacious escape attempt yet, he was nearly completely out of the water, then on to Saturday, Mike and Riza called in, so Diana was busy with her Christmas present from Mick and Mass, the electric bar-b-q, we had bought several huge pork chops from Friendship in the morning,
coming along nicely, Diana was also going to cook chips and broccoli,
strike the pose!
Big Jim, Mick and Mass were also here,
food is served,
Diana , Riza, Mass and Mike,
Sunday dawned with Mr. Tony, as he had to call into town, on Saturday Big Jim brought some DVD's that he had seen for all of us to borrow, so we spent most of Sunday watching some of them,
the pork chops on Saturday were so nice, (and we had a few left over) that I had one for Sundays evening meal,
first of the films that we watched was The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, of all of the 'spaghetti' westerns that starred Clint Eastwood I would say this was the best of the bunch,
10.5: Apocalypse was a TV movie, but having said that it had some pretty good special effects, but a totally unbelievable story line when it came to people finding their loved ones,
we just love comedy, especial slap-stick, well there was more of that in Scary Movie 4 than you could shake a stick at! great fun!
when I saw this I thought of some of the other Aztec/dinosaur movies I had seen, well this came nowhere close to any of them, Tyrannosaurus Azteca looks like it is going to deliver the goods, but all to soon the truck breaks down, never to start again! the only thing I can say is that it had a nice DVD cover, and if I thought the last was bad, words fail me with this one, I had at first thought it was 2012, but it was 2012:Doomsday, not the same at all, in fact one of the worst movies I have seen in years, thinking about this I might have meant decades! then off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noticed Precil and Jay have not been at your BBQs for a long time. Are they no longer in town?

Daryle

PattayaStan said...

Dear Daryle, they have just returned from the Philippines so I guess we will be seeing them in the next few days, best regards, Stan and Diana.