Tuesday 16 March 2010

Straight On To The Blog,

today we ran out of time with so many things to do, firstly we went to buy a present for Juu as it is his birthday tomorrow, so off to Big 'C' in North Pattaya, I should also mention that Jay and Precil, Mick and Mark all called round for tea and a chat so the time just went, I did not even get a chance to go upstairs for a half an hour and work on the railway! we also called in to see Mahendra and friends as they had very kindly brought Diana over some chocolate, many thanks guys!
but when we arrived at Big 'C' new for there downstairs was a fish spa,
I have mentioned them more than a few times on the blog under the label 'That's fishy' put that phrase in the search box at the top of the page and the blogs will come up, but back to Big 'C', the reason we went there was to buy a genuine Harley Davidson T shirt for Juu from the genuine licenced by Harley shop, but guess what? when we went there it was gone! we asked the guy at the information desk, he said 'no customer they go' so not enough people buying the T shirt to keep them going, still no problem tomorrow we will go to the licenced agent on Teprisitt that sells bikes, clothes and accessories,
on the way back we stopped off to buy some Thai food for Diana , hardly any food stalls there,

salted and bar-b-qued Tilapia, it also appears that this fish is growing in demand in the South of England if reports are to be believed, we then settled down to watch a few episodes of Doc. Martin when Diana asked did I have to go to immigration tomorrow for my 90 day check-in? panic attack, she was correct! so tomorrow up with the lark and down to Soi 5, I just wish my memory was that good to remember these things, I put a reminder on my phones calender but I have not looked at it for a few weeks, any way after a couple of DVD's it was off to bed.

No comments: