Saturday 26 June 2010

We Had A Quiet Day Today,

I popped round to see Mark as I had printed a couple of things for him,
then it was off to the market early,

I wanted to go the the 3BB shop to pay my bill for the months Internet, the shop is open till I think 8.00 in the evening or so, I arrived at 5.04, but I could not pay the bill, it was after 5.00, whilst open for new business existing customers have to be there before 5.00 in the afternoon, but then I was told I could pay at the local 7-11, there was me driving all the way to Thepprisit or CareFour when I could have paid over the road in our local 7-11, D'Oh!

so I walked back to the 7-11 only to see Diana walking towards me as she had just paid the electric bill,
then as she got a bit closer she recognized me, opposite the bar a clothes stall had set up, everything was 50 baht,
having walked through the pet/fish/garden part of the market which was still opening up I arrived at the shrines for the market,
there are two of them near the office block,
continuing back to the bar stall holders are still arriving,
I stopped at this ladies stall to buy a small present for Diana as it is her birthday soon,
lots of food ready to go but not to many customers yet,
and lots of bugs,
Diana bought a few things to snack on later,
after our evening meal we settled down to watch Krakatoa, The Last Days, it was a historical drama documentary depicting the eruption of Krakatoa volcano in 1883, most of the story was taken from documents recorded at the time, absolutely watchable, it was in two parts so I guess it was shown over two weeks when aired on the television, well done the BBC! next as it was getting late another Cadfael, The Holy Thief, Ramsey Abbey in Cambridgeshire puts in a claim for the remains of St. Winifred, whose reliquary is the object of prayer and lucrative donations to Shrewsbury Abbey, yet again I failed miserably to figure out who did murder most foul, then off to bed.

No comments: