Monday 4 October 2010

Sunday Already!

so where else than the Robins Nest for Sunday lunch,
we arrived just after 1.00 but the place was already nearly full,
so as usual we had the 199 baht lunch, for Diana, beef, pork, gammon ham and sausages, for me lamb, pork and gammon ham, 'Cheers!' from me, I treated myself to a medicinal red wine, the gout is still giving me gyp but I am over the worst of it now,
then to Friendship to do a bit of shopping,
after returning home Diana decided to do a bit of gardening,
much to my surprise the seeds she bought last week in the market had taken root, in fact they were growing quite well,
as they are a climber she used some string for them to grow up,
then feet up for a murder documentary, Jack The Ripper Conspiracies, apart from the voice over and some heavy breathing at the beginning we both really enjoyed watching this, one of the things we liked was that even though the street names had been changed, the modern street as it is today was then faded out with a picture taken roughly at the time of the murder, although many had changed a few streets and buildings were still recognizable from 1888,
by now it was time for our evening out,
Walking Street was quite busy, some sailors from the US Navy were in town, I am not sure what ship though,
we called in to see Grieg who had just returned from the States, whilst there Doc. Jeff called in to say Hi,
we then caught Doc. Jeff up in Champions where we joined him and Juu for a night cap, then back to the motorbike taxi rank for the ride home but on the way I spotted this huge car finished off in pearlescent white, I am not sure of the make or year, an ex-ambassador's car I would guess that was left here after his/her term of overseas office, for some reason we were both tired so then off to bed.

No comments: