Friday 12 November 2010

I Must Admit I Do Enjoy Watching 3D Television Or Films In A Theater,

so I envy people in the UK amongst others who will be able to watch 3D in their homes,
to celebrate the launch of Sky 3D, Europe’s first 3D TV channel, spectacular scenes from its forthcoming 3D premiere of ‘The Universe: 7 Wonders of the Solar System’ were brought to life above London’s Royal Greenwich Observatory, it looks like a staged photo but who knows, I hope by now some lucky viewers will already have I guess 3D boxes in their homes, the good news being that soon now films other than computer generated films will be available, now when shall I order our 46" LED and 3D player?
but wait, now scientists have invented a gadget that allows viewers to watch three-dimensional holographic videos without the need for special glasses, in a few years the breakthrough could revolutionise television, movies and computer games - and see the introduction of 3D advertising billboards on street corners, the prototype uses a 10inch screen made from a new type of 'photorefractive' material that can refresh a hologram every two seconds, the researchers are working on a 17-inch screen - closer in size to a normal television and say the refresh rate will speed up, OK cheque book back in pocket, I guess I will wait and see which type of 3D television/system to buy!

No comments: