Saturday 27 November 2010

Up Early And To Friendship,

Diana was going to make a stew for this evening, but we had forgotten to buy some potatoes on our last trip out, the shrine in the Friendship car park in the early morning sun, one thing I did notice was the unusual front suspension on this bicycle parked there, then back to cataloguing my stamps, I seem to be spending so much time on them, but what hobby does not take time and a little attention?
I have the stamps that I bid for sent to my UK address then friends bring over a few envelopes at a time, opening each envelope is just like Christmas, I never know what is inside till it is opened,
then all of a sudden the day was over, so off to Thepprisit night market,
a few fragrant candles for the room, as usual I made the mistake of buying 3 packs for 100 baht, then Diana reminded me we normally pay 100 baht for 4 packs in front of Tesco's, this is another time that the market has been more expensive than going to a regular shop, must be careful and watch the baht in future!
opposite the bar this week was a display, with people dancing and singing,
and wearing angel wings, nothing in English, but everyone seemed happy,
as I sat at the bar a number of people congregated on the steps, all with one thing in common,
they all sported super expensive looking cameras, I guess a photography school had made the market their venue for a workshop,
then Diana came back laded with food and fresh fruit goodies for the evening,
by now others had joined the singing and dancing opposite,
Diana went to have a look at the lady who was in the group, it was a health awareness group taking their message to the public, a couple of friends joined us at the bar, so we stayed late, then home feet up and watched the second part of The Godfather Trilogy, by now it was late so off to bed.

No comments: