Sunday 30 January 2011

A Rave From The Grave,

after 60 years the Morgan 3 wheeler is reborn,
back in my younger days I remember these so well, a three wheeled Morgan, typically with a JAP V-twin engine at the front, though some times a Macthless, or a in line Ford from memory, but they were so fast for what they were, well they are back like the one above, rumoured to be going on sale in the £25,000 range powered by a “Screaming Eagle” 1800 cc engine from Harley Davidson, which comes from one of their touring models, I must admit one of the things I really liked about them was the V-twin at the front with it's exposed push rod tubes and tappets, I hope the Harley engine looks as good, would I buy one? well if I had that sort of money I would buy the real thing,
like this one, owned by Richard White, but still at least a new one might be a tad more reliable!

No comments: