Sunday 30 January 2011

We Spent The Day Just Lazing Around,

also I looked at lots of stamps on the Internet for a bargain or two,
then it was time to go,
a very good friend of ours Don was getting married to Noi, also this was going to be a double wedding as Noi's daughter Eugh was getting married to Ute as well,
myself and Noi,
Mr. Tony and Booie were also there,
the wedding party had taken over the whole street,
in both directions,
Noi and her daughter Eugh,
Mr. Don the blushing groom,
I have never seen him in long trousers before - or wear a tie,
'Cheers!' from Mr. Tony and myself,
another friend of ours Bill called by,
everyone is all smiles on such a happy day,
'Cheers!' again from Eugh and myself,
Booie and Mr. Tony were having a ball,
the charming couple, Don and Noi,
they put on a huge party, I am guessing over 200 guests all served with a 7 course meal and copious amounts of drinks,
then Ute and Eugh along with Don and Noi take the stage,
it all gets very formal for a few minuets,
a speech or two, then the party begins with singing and dancing till the early hours,
I hope everyone will wish every success to both couples, a wonderful evening to remember, then for us home and off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would it be untowards of me to ask, did Don pick up the tab for both weddings?

PattayaStan said...

Dear Anonymous, I have no idea, and nether would I wish to know, I guess that is a subject for the families to decide, but if you know Don please ask him to put your mind at rest, I am sure he would tell you, best regards, Stan and Diana.