Sunday 6 February 2011

Diana Had To Try Her New Bottles Of Nail Varnish,

so after using all of her finger nails,
she decided to practice on mine! and no I am not starting a new trend in male fashion! during the day both Juu and Mark called round for a drink and a chat, the day just sailed past, then Juu said he would be in his bar tonight so I said I would join him, unfortunately Diana had a slight cold so she stayed at home,
Walking Street was crowded with tourists and tour groups, people walking as far as you could see,
then to Champions,
well the sign says it all, whilst there Brian and Sa called in, we were later joined by Rick and Don, I had not seen Don for more than a few months, he has lost almost 20 kilos as he has been on a diet, well done, my diet will start next week! Juu very kindly gave me a lift home,
we watched the last disc of SOAP, so funny, Diana and I laughed so much, I will have to buy the second season, it is a total parody of television soap-operas--the show's humor relies on exaggerating soap-operas' characteristic plot implausibility and melodrama to ridiculous extremes, then adds a fair bit of the truly bizarre,
to round off the evening American Gangster, following the death of his employer and mentor, Bumpy Johnson, Frank Lucas establishes himself as the number one importer of heroin in the Harlem district of Manhattan, he does so by buying heroin directly from the source in South East Asia, it is also the story of a dedicated and honest policeman, Richie Roberts, then for us off to bed.

No comments: