Sunday 13 February 2011

We Have Just Arrived Back From The Farm Produce Fair,

so straight on to the blog as we are going out again! Phil called to say he would be over with some of the stamps I have been purchasing on E-Bay,
so it was head down to make room for them with the dummy stamps I printed last week,
first stop the New Orleans restaurant in Boys Town, we wanted to reserve a table for a special occasion,
then back home to get ready for Saturday night out, as usual I took a motorbike taxi, I was meeting Juu in Champions and Diana wanted to stay in to watch some scary movies, but I had to take a picture of the taxi driver, look at his feet, neon glowing crocks but also molded in the shape of a big foot!
it was a bit quiet on the way down to Walking Street,
but once there it was crowded,
lots of new signs have been put up over the last few days, either that or I have not noticed them!
like this one,
for the Dollhouse a go-go,
or the Absolute Entertainment group,
but Champions has been here for a long time so in I went, I meet up with 3 or 4 of Juu's brothers, also Brian and Sa called to to say Hi!, after way too many drinks we were off to call into one of Juu's brothers bars on the way home,
and who should we bump into? none of than Steve out on the town, well he had to wet the new babies head!
we called into the bar for a drink or three, but unfortunately his brother was not there, so off home we went, by now it was more than a bit late so for Diana and myself it was off top bed, we have to get up early tomorrow, well I do not as I will be waking up at my normal time 07.45, but it is Diana that has to get up early as she is a late riser!

No comments: