Thursday 9 June 2011

We Had A Few Things To Do Today,

first stop the fishing shop on Thepprisit Road, coming from Jomtien it is on the left hand side, in the row of shops before the two petrol stations, I must admit I am always amazed at the huge amount of stock they hold, if you are into fishing this is the place for you, next stop the 3BB shop on the same road but on the other side of it where the night market normally is,
the forecourt of the 3BB store is normally hidden from view when we go to the market,
next stop a 7 - 11 to pay the telephone bill, then off to the fish shop for some fish food,
like the fishing tackle shop, lots of stock in this case if you want a new aquarium,
time just seemed to fly by, soon we were out for the evening,
into the Secrets taxi,
and off to be welcomed at Cherry's,
Diana made a bee line for the desserts,
but we started on the salads first,
followed by a selection from the starters table,
yummy!
'Cheers!', from me,
next Diana went over to sample some of the main courses,
and of course you could have a few things bar-b-qued as well,
the list of foods to tempt you was almost endless,
Diana arrived back with a few morsels,
I decided on some baked mussells in a garlic sauce,
and delicious they were too,
next for me another plate of starters,
they were just to good to walk past,
then ice cream and fruit for dessert,
I was absolutely full by now, so I did not have a main course, I was just day dreaming, thinking how could they sell so much good food at just 325 baht a head, as an aside I decided to wear my A. Lange & Söhne, watch the Datograph,
the trouble is that I do not wear it that often so it winds down, as usual I could not be bothered to adjust anything else but the time, I have seen a winding device that keeps watches like this wound, trouble is they are more than a few pennies to buy,
then time for the taxi home,
then feet up, a glass if wine and we watched Troy, it is the year 1250 B.C. during the late Bronze age, two emerging nations begin to clash after Paris, the Trojan prince, convinces Helen, Queen of Sparta, to leave her husband Menelaus, and sail with him back to Troy, then the trouble begins! I tried reading Homer's Iliad and Odyssey at school, I have to say I made a complete hash of it, but the film was epic, then for us off to bed.

No comments: