Sunday 21 August 2011

I Blame It On Mike And Jay,

that we did not get in till 03.00 am this morning, so that is one of the reasons I have started on the blog straight away, the other is that my camera has stated not to talk to my computer, so I loaded up the Panasonic program on my new lap top, only to find the camera was not recognized by the lap top either! the wonders of modern science, but on to the day, first stop, Lotus,
Diana needed a Swensens ice cream,
well I had to have one as well,
Diana had a chocolate nut ice cream whilst I had a strawberry what ever it was with a cherry on top,
after watching some programmes from the BBC, it was a new dress on for Diana,
and off to Margaritaville,
to meet up with Jay and Precil, Mike and Riza,
Willie was there of course as it was his going away party,
the karaoke machine was working over time!
Gene and Jan were also there,
not forgetting Tom as well,
then as it was approaching the early hours of the morning we were off to 388,
during the day we watched a couple of DVDs, the first Hitler's Secret Weapons was interesting to watch, but it concentrated entirely on the V1 and V2 rockets, totally failing to mention the other 50 or so rocket propelled missiles that were also being developed at the same time and not a thing about the air to air guided missile programme, shame really as it was those unmentioned rockets I wanted to find more out about,
then Contact, again like thgye BluRay DVDs we watched yesteday we had seen it before on a normal DVD, but we decided to buy it on BluRay, well worth the money not only for the clearer images but also the film it's self, but for us it was now off to bed.

No comments: