Tuesday 9 August 2011

I Would Really Like This One,

well any Bugatti Veyron would do, but if you are going to dream it does not cost anymore to have an expensive one! so the 268mph 'Sang Noir' model is the one for me, it has been limited by Bugatti to 257mph to protect its tyres, is a unique example of the Super Sport - itself restricted to just 30 models, well as they say, 'if you have to ask the price you can not afford it,' is never more true than here, it is £2.1 million, this is what you get with it, performance of 0-62mph in 2.5 seconds, 0-124mph in 6.7 seconds and the ability to cover one mile in just 23.6 seconds, a bit to rich for me, I guess I will have to settle for a convertible Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport - for £1.4 million, that Derbyshire-based dealer Tom Hartley also has for sale.

No comments: