Wednesday 24 August 2011

The Perfect Way,

not to start my day,




would be to take the vertigo-inducing EdgeWalk which is the world's highest full circle hands-free walk, as many of my friends know I am terrified of heights, but for those a lot braver than me the experience of the tour lasts around 90 minutes, with the outdoor walk lasting 20-30 minutes, yours for just $175 (£108), including a keepsake video, photos and a certificate of achievement, this all takes place on the roof of the CN Tower’s restaurant 356m/1,168ft above the ground, I think this is one of life's little pleasures I will let pass me by, also you have to go to the CN Tower in Canada, but you will be rewarded with stunning views of Canada's largest city, Lake Ontario and Buffalo, NY. but for me in the nicests way, no thank you!

No comments: