Sunday 5 February 2012

Mob Rules,

is the title of a new book by Nick Bartlett,



Nick Delay is a successful businessman, who also happens to be a career criminal with a natural flair for planning and executing jobs, D.C.I. Roger King is a copper's copper, rough around the edges, he is an old-fashioned thief taker, like Delay, he is also good at his job and his goal in life is to get Delay behind bars, the stage is set, enter Fergal O'Dowd who is a hit-man, a paid assassin, he is an ex-I.R.A. man who found himself in the wilderness after peace was declared, not wishing to waste his training, he now has a new job, working for Nick Delay, if you like a modern look at the underworld of London and like a good read give this one a try and yes I have read it myself and no I am not on commission!

No comments: