Friday 23 March 2012

There Did Not Seem To Be Much That Was Interesting, Amusing Or Just Plain Weird In The Papers Today,

so I went window shopping,

 as I spend some time posting the blog each morning I thought I would have a look at different pieces of hardware instead of the usual plastic components, the first thing I found I thought was really neat was this matching Impecca KBB600CW bamboo wireless keyboard & mouse, they seem quite topical as A, I am in The Far East where bamboo grows and B, I like bamboo, yours for just $66.62, but it can be bought for even less if you shop around,

when I looked at these custom built vintage looking - 20inch widescreen LCD monitor-wireless keyboard-mouse combo or Victorian steampunk style screens and keyboards I was so reminded of the H. G. Wells film The Time Machine, they look so cool,

a little more expensive than the bamboo at $1,459.00 USD, approximately £947.40,

from H. G. Wells now lets go super high tech with a virtual keyboard, the Celluon Magic Cube Virtual Keyboard,
the cube projects a virtual keyboard on to almost any flat surface, (I wonder if you place a tray of water in front of your computer it would display on that? no more over heated finger tips!),

this is the unit which acts like a projector, yours for just $169.99, all great, but I will stick to the plastic ones I have, but if money is no problem way to go!

No comments: