Saturday 21 April 2012

I Have To Admit I Like The Bugatti Veyron,

although I would be a little reluctant to take this one out,


it is a one off Veyron L'Or Blanc - or White Gold, what makes it so special is that it has been designed with blue and white swirly paintwork, its exterior features filler caps, badges and wheel caps made from specially constructed porcelain, the super car firm describe the creation as an ‘unusual idea’, with the one-off vehicle sold to a super-wealthy Saudi Arabian customer,


Dr. Stefan Brungs, Director of Sales and Marketing at Bugatti Automobiles said at the time of the car's launch in, last year: 'at first, it seems to be an unusual idea to use porcelain in a car, especially in the world's fastest convertible, but this is what Bugatti stands for: the realisations of exceptional ideas whilst striving for the utmost in quality and aesthetics, this allows us to continue Ettore Bugatti's heritage, who himself loved to experiment with new materials,' just so, but I would still be a little nervous as I unscrewed the petrol cap in case I dropped it, I mean how much would a new unchipped filler cap cost?

No comments: