Tuesday 24 April 2012

We Had A Bit Of A Quiet Day,

I just popped out to buy some ice and soft drinks,


 naturally I had to say hello to Jake when I returned home, he is getting really big now,

 we watched a few programmes like Kings of Restoration and Pickers in the afternoon, then for me in the evening I was off to town,

 it seems that there were a lot of people in Walking Street, but the crowd here was watching a street show,

 no prizes for guessing where I was going, Champions of course!

 to meet up with Harvey, who called into Pattaya on his way back from Koh Chang,

 after several in there we made our way to Super Girls in Soi Diamond where we meet up with a friend of Harvey's, Brian,

 next stop also in Soi Diamond, Heavens Above,

 naturally we could not walk past Happy ago-go with out stopping in,

 our penultimate port of call was Airport, where instead of throwing ping-pong balls that the ladies pick up and redeem for cash a gentleman there was giving his girlfriend wadges of 20 baht notes that she was showering on the ladies working there, much to every ones delight,

 after a night cap at Champions we said our farewells and I made my way home, by now it was about 1.30 in the morning, knowing that Diana would still be up I decided to take a snack for us both home,

 chicken leg for me, everything else for Diana,

 dried squid, not my food of choice,

 Second Road was very quiet,

 in both directions, then food cooked, motorbike taxi home, a bite to eat, then for us as it was early in the morning, we were off to bed.

No comments: