Thursday 10 May 2012

At Last,

all seems to be going well,


the image resizer I use is VSO, you can download it here, but do not blame me for any problems! it works well for me is all that I am saying, the problem was I could not remember what it was called till later this morning, so I am a bit late with the post today, still the good news was that they did arrive with the computer repaired as promised, first thing Mark called round, followed by Alex, we chatted the day away,

 in the evening it was time to put our glad rags on,

 Diana looking as lovely as ever,

 it is amazing what you can do with cameras nowadays, I had no idea that these hearts and stars could be added to pictures,

 Diana getting ready for her birthday, I can feel a trip to the gold shop coming on already!

 then we were off,

 along with Mr. Tony to the Momento restaurant, which is in the grounds of the Cocco Resort,

 eyes down and look at the menu,

 a slightly shaky shot of the pool,

 and of the spirit house,

 'Cheers!', from all of us,

 and another one from me,

 just as our starters arrived Mr. Tony had a very welcome call from his son Ben in the UK,

 Diana had the Caesar salad,

stuffed mussels for Mr. Tony,

 small cold meats for myself, I say small because one time here I ordered the large plate, it was so big I could hardly eat my main course,

 then on to our main courses,

 spaghetti carbonara for Diana,

 Mr. Tony had the baked fish on a bed of spinach,

 which arrived at the table in foil,

 which was expertly opened,

 and there it is, excellent service as usual,

for myself a steak with saute potatoes,

 another 'Cheers!', from all of us to go with our main course,

 Mr. Tony pronounced the fish delicious,

 it certainly looked it,

 just one small point if you order this dish it states in the menu that it takes 20 minuets or so to cook it, so make sure you have plenty of time if you call in to try it, 

 a quick kiss from Diana, then it is time to start,

 oh no, all gone!

 a quick pose for the camera,

then home to 388, a thoroughly delicious meal, if you thinking of trying the Momento, remember that it is extremely popular, we arrived at about 6.30 in the evening and had the last table, it really is that good, so arrive early or book a table a day or two before,

then it was feet up for The Book of Eli, Eli has been wandering westward across North America for the last thirty years, he finds solace in a unique book, a book wanted by Carnegie, a powerful mobster, the fight for the book then commences, by now as the film ended it was late, Mr. Tony left and for us we were off to bed.

No comments: