Saturday 25 August 2012

I Have Often Read About People Using Their SatNav,

only to find the road it used was not suitable,


I wonder if that is what happened here? in Looe, Cornwall Britain's finest may have misjudged the gap, local resident Joanna Bond, 28, took the snap on her iPhone and it quickly became a hit on Facebook, She said: 'I was cooking dinner at around 6.30pm when I saw two police officers staring up the road in bewilderment, I took a look and saw with amusement that their police van had become stuck, wedged between the wall of the Fishermans Arms and Tower House,


the landlord of The Fisherman's Arms, where the van got stuck, said it was common for vehicles to get wedged there, landlord Mick Lee, who wasn't there when the van got stuck last Saturday, said: 'they are not the first to get stuck, and I am sure they won't be the last, it does annoy me a little bit because when it happens it takes off the guttering on the pub which I have to repair', still the good news is that he knows where to send the bill for the repair, I wonder what the driver will be charged with? I only ask because if it was me driving the van a summons would be in the post already!

No comments: