Friday 19 October 2012

Back To The Painting,

Diana decided to start on one of the fences at the side of the building,


she is using a plastic milk container that we had cut down to keep the paint away from her hands,

 there she is in the distance, the bad news is that we will then have the other side to paint when this side is finished,

 so I made a start on that,

 this is the easy bit, at least I can sit down to paint it,

 at the end of the day Diana had finished her side, I had barely completed a third of the side I was doing, I must be doing something wrong, so then a trip to Friendship for some food shopping,

 parked outside I noticed this bike in I suspect some sort of team colours, it looked quite neat,

 we also stopped at the fresh fruit market, Diana made her way inside,

 whilst I took a few pictures of the balloons,

two sharks keeping an eye on things,

 lots of people at the market today,

then Diana returned with our fruit to nibble on later, after our evening meal we watched a number of series on True Vision that we liked, Bering Sea Gold, Swamp People, Pickers and a few others, after that it was late, more painting tomorrow so for us we were off to bed.

No comments: