Friday 2 November 2012

I Had A Late Breakfast/Early Lunch,

as I was meeting Steve for a chat,


 and where else? the Punch & Judy as it is just round the corner from where he works,

 so chicken and ham pie for him and a prawn cocktail for myself, we chatted his lunch hour away, then back home,

 to finish the painting, just these few supports to paint plus go round and over paint with white what I had over painted with black, if you see what I mean,

 job done,

 so put away the pots of paint,

 for hopefully another few years,

after our evening meal, tuna salad, it was feet up for The Sixth Sense, I have to say for me it was a little slow, but a bit creepy in places, a boy can see people who are dead, the problem is the people he can see do not yet know it,

to round off our evening another from Silent Witness, this episode Fallen Idol, Gemma Boyd, a 17-yr old, is found dead at the bottom of a staircase, did she fall or was pushed? also is the fact that she is pregnant again a factor? as it was after midnight when this episode finished for us we were off to bed.

No comments: