Wednesday 28 November 2012

Phil Was Back From The UK,

so we meet up for a late breakfast/early lunch,


 and where else but the Punch & Judy,

 as it is handy for both of us, it is on the road that starts opposite Soi Diamond on Second Road, then goes over Third Road and meets Theprisitt Road, the pub is almost opposite the Eden Hotel,

 as I walked in there was a special offer which I was tempted to try,

 I was greeted by a new member of staff and Rob who is growing a moustache for charity,

 then Phil arrived so bangers and mash for Phil and a sandwich for myself as we were going out later,

 the afternoon just flew past as we caught up with happenings around the world, then it was glad rags on as we were out to,

 Le Bordeaux we are out today, Tuesday, as it is closed on Wednesdays,

the restaurant is located near to the TukCom Centre,

easy to find with a map,

 it is on Soi Day Night 2 in South Pattaya,

 we were joined by Mr. Tony for the evening,

 as we arrived a table had been laid out for a party, what a great place to have a celebration meal in,

 we started with an amuse bouche,


 for starters Mr. Tony had the onion soup which he pronounced delicious,

 whilst both Diana,

 and myself went with the mussels, 

 the soup was exactly as it should have been,

 then on to our main courses,

 a tenderloin beef for Mr. Tony,

 the same for Diana,

and a chateaubriand for myself,

 for information the steak that Diana and Mr. Tony ordered weighed in at 250 grams,

 the chateaubriand 350 grams,

after a good break it was time for desserts, 'Cheers!',

 Mr. Tony went for his favourite, the delight profiteroles, orange sorbet, hot chocolate au Grand Marnier,

Diana chose a Floating Island dessert,


the island was literally floating,

I just did not know what to chose, so eyes closed I pointed with a finger, 'I want that one!', I sounded like one of Andy's catch phrases,

 I am not sure which one it was, I think the puff pastry, but I could not have chosen better,

 we finished with complementary chocolates,

and a couple of coffees, then home for a few episodes of Pickers and Kings of Restoration, by now it was late so we said our goodbyes to Mr. Tony, then for us we were off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect

against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
on. Any tips?
Look at my blog post just click the up coming article