Wednesday 19 December 2012

Back To The Hotel,

then out for the night,


it was the last evening as we were off tomorrow,

we drove past Margerataville, which was closed for renovation I believe,

to the Firkin Pub,

with a name like that it just had to be British,

and it was, we bumped into Kevin there,

and his charming wife Maan, we chatted away for more than a few drinks,

then we were off to Tropix for drink,

this sign in the street looked a bit ominous,

and it was,

although difficult to see there was an overhang of more than a few feet, any slight slip by a worker and it is a case of 'look out below!',

Treasure Island was next on our tour,
this is a view along the strip,

not as many people as I thought there would be,

 Q bar next, in

and out,

we gave the Carousel a miss for some reason, I think,

 
but ended up here in Club Atlantis,

I did not want to go inside, but you know how it is,

for some reason we ended up with lots of balloons,

which was great because Joe knew how to make animals out of them,

every one a winner!

if only I knew how,

an expert at work,

OK so who wants the poodle?

no takers,

how about one in yellow?
sweet! then home, sleep, wake, shower and out,

for breakfast, pat the American Hotel,

and this one who's name I have forgotten,

to Puzzles Café for breakfast, full breakfast for Joe, ham sandwich for myself,

we stopped to do a bit more shopping on the way back when I noticed another bike I had not heard of before,

a Rusi, I had a look on the web but could not find out much about them, another Chinese manufacture I guess,

back past Margaritaville,

to our hotel where Diana had her last Filipino meal before our departure,

having said goodbye to the family, we were on our way,


we were up and away,


if you fly Cebu Pacific there is normally a quiz or a couple of games that you can join, Diana was first to answer the first question and won a eco bag,

then we were home, being whisked along by conveyor, through immigration and customs into the taxi and home, it was early morning so for us after our Philippine adventure we were off to bed.

No comments: