Friday 14 December 2012

No Prizes For Guessing Where Phil And Myself Had Breakfast,

we meet up in Soi 8 which is on Thepresitt Road,


 at the Punch & Judy, it is just along from the Eden hotel,

gammon steak for Phil, the 140 baht English breakfast for myself included coffee, during the day Phil called round for a tea and a chat as did Alex, which was nice as I had not seen him for some time,

in the evening after telephoning Diana I had my evening meal, some salami then settled down to watch the latest from some of the shows I like, tonight Pawn Stars, in one episode Chumlee puts an advertisement in the local paper for some one to call in personally to the shop for a interview, but there is a slight problem, well three of them, he does not put in the shop's name, address, or phone number! I guess an unkind boss would put the advertisement in again but make it for two people, one that is needed and one to replace Chumlee! to round the evening off a classic from 1942, Casablanca, for me a great film, by now it was late so for me I was off to bed. 

No comments: