Wednesday 12 December 2012

Phil Was Back In Town,

so one telephone call later and we were off,


 to the Punch & Judy for breakfast,

bangers and mash for Phil, English breakfast for myself,

 as I arrived home another guest was waiting outside,

 trying it's best to get in under the door,

 a caterpillar, so I moved it to the plants outside,

after watching some satellite television it was time for me to telephone Diana, but I already had an SMS on  my telephone, my credit had run out, but just as I was about to go to the 7-11 to put some funds in it the heavens opened up, it went on for a couple of hours, with the electricity going off twice before it stopped and I could drive to the 7-11, after chatting with Diana I had my evening sandwich, next I decided to spray the bedroom for mosquito's, then power cut number three, but this time it was pitch black, I had to feel my way to the drawer we keep the flash lights in, after the power came back it was feet up for a couple of films,

 firstly X-Men Origins: Wolverine, as you might expect great special effects and a reasonably good story line, but then I am easily amused,

followed by the second to last Harry Potter, this one Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, it was all that it was supposed to be, also I might add a bit scary dairy in places, I jumped a couple of times, by now it was late so for me off to bed.

No comments: