Saturday 15 December 2012

Tomorrows Post Today,

the reason being tonight I am flying out to see Diana and her family in the Philippines,

so there will be no more posts for a few days, but then there will lots of pictures when we return, the good news is that although Diana said she did not want anything for Christmas, I weakened and bought some presents for her, so they are under tree,

next stop breakfast, at, you guessed it the Punch & Judy,

bangers and mash for Phil, a prawn cocktail for myself,

I then received a SMS from a friend in the Philippines asking me to look at my e-mails, he was asking if I could pick up a few things for him, so off to Soi Post Office to the Hasses guest house to pick up a package for him,

then to another friend of his to pick up another letter in Nagluha, but this was quiet handy, I had already realised that I had not bought Diana any welcome home presents and that going back via the Big C meant that I could pick up a few things for her,

outside the Christmas tree was huge,

the dolphin fountain was working as well, which looked nice,

 I picked up my washing on the way home, then it was time to wrap Diana's welcome home presents, it was too late to take them to the Kodak shop that wraps them so nicely, so I did the best I could, so now time for a shower, wait for the taxi, then Philippines here I come!

No comments: