Thursday 27 December 2012

We All Woke Up Early,

but at about midday we decided on some liquid refreshment,


to start Boxing Day off, instead of a red wine Diana decided on a Bacardi breezer,

and instead of a red wine for me a beer, or two,

then lunch,
we started with some of Nick's delicious home made pate,

followed by some crackers,

apart from the jokes I had not seen one of these before, a novelty in the form of a round dice,

I pulled a cracker,

only to discover we had a pair of round dice,

Nick and myself try for another novelty,

Nick performing carving duties in the kitchen, today we were having roast lamb,

'Cheers!', from me as we start the main course,

it looked and was absolutely delicious,

all set and ready to start,

it was all too much for Ta-Taa, we all thought she was still full up from yesterday,

to round the meal off, the last of the Christmas pudding,

after watching some television the serious business started, Monopoly,

first blood went to Nick,


I was the first out of this game, so I had a few ZZZZ's,

then the final game, in which Diana triumphed, we had another few drinks then for all of us we were off to bed.

No comments: