Saturday 2 March 2013

Mark Called First Thing,

so we arranged to meet up for breakfast,


 deciding on Tara Court, a small breakfast with unlimited coffee 110 baht, the hotel is located on Pratumnak Hill between Soi 5 and Soi 6,

 breakfast finished I called back to pick up Diana then some shopping at Friendship, the good news was that vanilla ice cream in tubs were in stock, so we bought a couple,

 then home, I decided to bring the aquarium maintenance forward a day, so a quick empty of some water,

 in both aquariums, 

 with all of this excitement the fish kept thinking they were going to be fed,

 replace the water then outside,

 to give the plants some vitamins as they say over here, I use the 16-16-16 fertiliser, which contains 16% nitrogen, 16% phosphorus, and 16% potassium, but when I looked closely I noticed some thing was growing in one of the bromiliads,

in the centre of the plant where water normally collects,

I noticed this growth, I guess this will be it's flower so I will keep a look out to see what happens next,

then as I started to relax Diana made me a superb latte coffee, delicious!

next stop off to the weekend night market, clear skies looking towards Jomtien,

and inland,

just one stall opposite the bar this evening,

selling clothes,

not so many people in the food aisles this week,

but new for this week, these red and white barriers,

with cables between them,

a look along another of the food aisles,

I finally reached the pet section,

looking back towards Thepprasit Road,

as I walked back to the bar I was overtaken by one of the mobile food stalls,

sunset over the market,

I had not seen mini crocs before,

still not a cloud in the sky, tonight we were joined by Brian and Mr. Tony, after catching up with the local news such as that the Colosseum that is being built further along the road is going to be a new lady boy venue, we said goodbye to Brian,

and made our way home, Diana had prepared a mushroom and chicken dish for us followed by fresh fruit, we watched some satellite television, a film was on Enemy of the State, which was quite entertaining, after that it was late so we bade farewell to Mr. Tony and for us we were off to bed.

No comments: