Wednesday 19 June 2013

I Have Another Early Morning Appointment At The Hospital,

so again straight on with today's post,


good news at the hospital, the doctor said that the wound was healing and there were no signs of infection, as far as helping he advised I should not do any jogging, exercise or get the wound wet by swimming, well as I had none of those on my 'to do' list I was home and dry on that one, he said to keep the wound as low as possible, so I spent the day and evening on my back watching television, Diana has been looking after and feeding me so well, I think I might be putting on weight!

after watching some of the television series in the day time like Pickers and Storage Wars in the evening we firstly watched The Three Musketeers, as we had mentioned before, a great film the sets and costumes first class, we had watched it before but we wanted to see it again, also I am sure watching it again we saw some things in the film that we somehow missed in earlier viewings,

to finish the evening or I should say early morning Kingdom of Heaven made for fine viewing, I made this comment when we watched it before, 'it is the time of the Crusades during the Middle Ages - the world shaping 200-year collision between Europe and the East, a blacksmith named Balian has lost his family and nearly his faith, the religious wars raging in the far-off Holy Land seem remote to him, yet he is pulled into that immense drama, a great epic film, we had watched it before and I know I will watch it again, one of the great lines in the film,
Balian of Ibelin, 'what is Jerusalem worth?'
Saladin, 'nothing, everything,'
then for us we were off to bed.

No comments: