Monday 1 July 2013

As We Made Our Way Out For Sunday Lunch,

 we noticed a couple of buds on one of the cactus,


 this was one that had flowered before,

 so I am guessing tomorrow or the day after we should see a few more small pink flowers,

 our venue for today just happened to be the Punch and Judy where I met Steve yesterday for breakfast,

 we were joined today by Mr. Tony who ordered a prawn cocktail for his starter,

 whilst Diana and myself shared a chicken liver pate, I was trying desperately not to smile as had lost one of my teeth, unfortunately yesterday when I went to the dentist it was closed, so that will be my next port of call after my trip to the hospital on Monday to hopefully have my stitches removed,

 for her main course,

 Diana chose the chicken carbonara,

Mr Tony went with the cottage pie,

 'cheers!', from me with a toothless smile, well one missing tooth,

as I tucked into my lamb chop Sunday lunch,


 then 'Cheers!', from all of us,

 at the Punch and Judy today the Heineken lady was in evidence, so Mr. Tony just had to have a half,

 then it was time for our desserts, we both ordered the Sunday special apple crumble, Mr Tony having his with custard whilst Diana and myself ordered ours with ice cream,

 our meal finished in the early evening we then made a move back for home, as we were watching a few of the satellite series that we all enjoy so much such as Pickers, Diana produced a pastry horn filled with cream and some Belgian current buns,

 after saying our goodbyes to Mr Tony we settled down for a Spark of Insanity, the recording of master ventriloquist Jeff Dunham at one of his shows in New York, we have watched this DVD before, in fact a few times but it is still just as funny as ever, of the manikins that he uses I have to admit that Walter is my favourite, but I have to mention that Achmed the Terriost has over 114 million youtube views as of June 2010, 
his youtube appearance became one of the most viewed videos in youtube's history since it was first uploaded in September of 2007,

keeping to a comedy theme what better way to round off the evening than a few episodes from Little Britain, the second series, after seeing some of our favourite characters it was getting late so for us we were off to bed.

No comments: