Sunday 28 July 2013

I Thought This Was Funny,

it was posted on RedDit,


if you like this sort of humour follow this link as some of the comments are in a similar vein, like,

The door was framed.
Also it saw the roof being held up by the walls!
The windows were in pain too.
It was curtains for them.
The ceiling tried to stay above it all.
The power outlet was just shocked about the whole thing.

on a different note I have just read how to avoid watching all of those warnings before the DVD you want to watch starts, speaking of warnings here is one, warning if you try this and your DVD player turns into a pile of atomic death dust do not blame me! but I will give this a try tonight, on the remote press stop + stop + play but this does not work with some disks, if it doesn’t work try stop + stop + stop + play, I have read that this trick doesn’t always work, but when it does, it can save you a few minutes where you would usually just sit in front of the TV doing nothing.

No comments: