Thursday 8 August 2013

Thinking Ahead,

(a novel concept for me),


I realised that when Diana visits her family for the first couple of weeks I will be fending for myself as she will be leaving before me, normally when I visit the kitchen the trip ends in a total disaster, so when I saw this idea by Chris Godfrey I realised I would have to give it a try, he has created a 12-course tasting-menu in a tin can which starts with a selection of local cheeses and includes pickled kobe beef, ricotta ravioli, French onion soup and rib eye steak,


the 12 courses are layered on top of each other in stripes of smooth purée forming a gelatinous 12 tier terrine in cylindrical form, Godfrey explains on his site, 'the All in One 12 course meal offers the average Joe the chance to dine like royalty without the washing up', what could be better than that for a hopeless cook like me? next question, where can I buy a tin?

No comments: