Saturday 3 August 2013

We Parked Up In The Friendship Car Park,

we had a few things to do today,


being as it was Friday it was packed, but not to worry,

first stop the Kodak shop, now we had our re-entry visas I had them laminated with a small copy of our passports on the other side,
the marine aquarium looked nice as it always does,
and this is one of the pieces of equipment that keeps it that way, a combined filter/chillier, if the water gets too hot many of the inhabitants would die,
then back to the dentist, my pesky tooth had dropped out again, 200 baht and 10 minuets later and I was on my way,
next door to All Seasons Travel, we wanted a rough idea of how much our tickets would be when we travel to the Philippines for Diana's brothers wedding,
a few friends called round in the afternoon for a tea and a chat, then we were off to the weekend night market on Thepprasit Road, some cloud looking towards Jomtien,
and a bit more inland,
a new banking service I am guessing opposite the bar tonight along with a clothes stall,
a new crop of durians,
I have now tried these fruits 3 times,
and each time I said never again! it must be an acquired taste that somehow I cannot acquire,
still I suppose I could always try a few bugs,
I know I always say it, mind the boiling oil,
I dropped Diana off at Tesco Lotus so I was a bit early at the market, so not many customers around,
just a couple of people looking in the pet aisle,
sunset over the market,
by now some of the cloud looking inland had dispersed,
on the other side of the bar there is a pet stall that has a parrot walking over some of the cages,
which amuses many of the passers-by,
we were joined by a friend we had not seen for a long time, Dominic, so we had a chat to catch up on old times,


also Brian told us abut his latest venture, Big Mango Properties,
 
then Brian's family arrived his wife Sa, Mama Juk and little Sofida,
and didn't she look cute in her new dress?
Mr. Tony also joined us at the bar, after saying our goodbyes to Brian and his family,
we made a move to the Punch and Judy for our evening meal,
where we bumped into two other friends we had not seen for some time, Ron and Andrew,
for our meal, 

 Diana decided on some Thai food, 

cottage pie topped with cheese for Mr. Tony,
whilst I went with the Friday special fish and chips, 'Cheers!',
we then made a move for home, we all enjoyed the last DVD that we watched from Cirque du Soleil that we decided to watch another one, this one titled Dralion the show is the fusion of ancient Chinese circus tradition and the avant-garde approach of Cirque du Soleil, it was enthralling, we then said goodnight to Mr. Tony and for us it was time for bed.


No comments: