Friday 9 August 2013

Whilst Thinking About My New Mobile Telephone,

I decided to look for a few more accessories for it,
like this iCade Jr (if I ever decided on a Bad Snapple product), featuring a joystick and four front buttons, plus four rear trigger buttons, the little cabinet is as functional and looks just like the real thing, albeit in miniature,


I thought this idea could catch on, smart phones are quickly replacing wallets, music players, and even keys, Kwikset’s Kevo pairs with a handset running a special app via Bluetooth, so you can simply touch the deadbolt to lock or unlock the door, so no more will my keys scratch the front of my new phone,

and whilst on the road rather than take your eyes off of it why not have the Garmin solution in the form of a HUD, a head-up display unit that displays the information on the dashboard?

and finally if you just must have a picture on your phone but only have the negative this is the purchase for you, the iPhone and AndroidFilm Scanner makes it easy to preserve analog memories from colour, slide and black & white film, so you can turn the negatives into positives and adjust the colour and exposure.


No comments: