Sunday 13 October 2013

It Was Time To See The Boys Off,

they are travelling to the North of Thailand,


 to continue their golfing odyssey, but whilst here at the Sabai Resort on Second Road where they are staying I took a few pictures, this of the huge car park at the front of the resort,


 and of two of the new hotels being built nearby,


 the resort itself covers some 16 acres of land, it is huge,

 the main swimming pool,

 the resort is divided into smaller sub units,

 each unit of several bungalows has it's own pool, which is a neat idea if you have enough land to plan the resort that way,

 Kirit and Bupa were finishing their breakfast as the others packed,

 and here they all are, also I meet for the first time Simon, on the far right who organises the golfing holidays that the boys are on,

 Raju shows off the teams new shirts, then off they went to try one of the courses near the Burma border then a few in Chang Mai,

 I decided to stop on Third Road by what was once a fishing park, lots of work seems to be going on,

 it will I am guessing become a restaurant, with the dinners sitting on islands surrounded by water, 

 having said that there is a large area that is open, so who knows?

 I also called in at the builders hardware shop, the front door of the house has become a little swollen due to it constantly being wet over the past few weeks, so some glue, varnish, paint brush and a few other things and next week I will try to make the door fit in the frame again,

 as Diana is not here and I am a walking disaster waiting to happen in the kitchen, it was off to the Punch and Judy for their Saturday special,

 British food at reasonable prices, so I went for the curry!

 tonight I was joined by Mr. Tony,

 who decided on the cottage pie with cheese, after our meal we went home and watched a few from King of Restoration, after saying goodbye to Mr. Tony as I locked the gate,

 I noticed a dragonfly had settled under one of the lights,

 so I zoomed in, unfortunately the flash of the camera has made the wings look a little blurred as they have made a shadow,

  anyway I zoomed in a little more for a close up of the creatures head,

 whilst playing with my new phone I saw this application, which is great if you want to plan to take a picture of the moon in advance,

also by dragging your finger across the moon you can advance or reverse the moons phase to any date you want to, well I thought it was neat, as an aside look at how much the distance between us and the moon has varied in just 7 days, over 30,000 kilometers,

then time for another Harry Potter this one Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, then just after midnight I was off to bed.


No comments: